Procedures for Visitors
General Office Operating Hours
Monday to Friday (School Terms): 7am – 6pm
Monday to Friday (School Holidays): 8am – 5pm
Monday to Friday: 7.30a.m. – 1.30p.m. (Pupils to report to school by 7.20am)
P3 & P4 – 9.30AM – 10.00AM
P1 & P2 – 10.00AM – 10.30AM
P5 & P6 – 10.30AM – 11.00AM
Gate Opening Hours: (Mondays – Fridays)
Main Gate & Gate A: 6.30am – 5.30pm
Gate B: 6.30am – 7.30am, 1.30pm – 2.00pm
Gate C: 6.30am – 7.30am, 1.30pm – 2.00pm
Gate E: 6.30am – 7.30am, 1.30pm – 2.00pm
The gates are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Visitor’s Registration Procedure:
- All visitors are to enter the school via Gate A/B. Other gates will be
out-of-bound to visitors.
- When issued a visitor’s pass, visitors should wear the pass prominently for identification while in school.
- During dismissal time at 1.30pm, only parents/guardians are allowed into the school at the designated waiting area.
- During recess time from 9.30am to 11.00am, parents/guardians will not be allowed into the school compound.
- All visitors driving are advised to park their vehicles at the nearby HDB car parks.