Rules and Regulations
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- P.E attire can only be worn throughout P.E days. Track pants are not our P.E attire. Students with permission to wear them are to do so only during P.E periods and will need to change out of them after P.E.
- All personal name tags and school badges are to be sewn on to the pockets of all shirts, blouses and P.E T-shirts.
- White shoes and socks are to be worn together with the school uniform. Socks worn must be at least 2 fingers above the ankles.
- Boys : must be clean-shaven, beard, moustache or long side-burns are not allowed.
Girls : hair must be neat and tidy. Only navy blue and black hair accessories should be used.
- Dyeing or highlighting of hair is strictly not allowed
Use of Mobile Phones in School
- We strongly discourage students from bringing mobile phones or any expensive
gadgets, e.g. smartwatch, etc. to school. However, should you see the need for your child
to bring them, it is his/her responsibility to ensure that they are kept properly. The school will
not be liable for any loss of items. Students are also not allowed to use their mobile phones
in class or within the school compound. For all school activities outside curriculum hours,
consent forms via PG will be issued. Please ensure that you acknowledge and submit your
response to the teacher via PG.
Safety in School
- All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
Ornaments, Jewellery or Valuables
- No ornaments or any form of jewellery are to be worn in school.
- For girls, only small and simple ear-studs are allowed.
- No valuables, expensive items, toys or sharp objects should be brought to school.
Respect for the National Anthem and Pledge
- Students who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge.
- Students will take the pledge with the right fist over the heart.
- Non-citizens are to show respect during the flag raising and flag lowering ceremonies.
- All students must attend school during school days.
- A medical certificate or letter from parents must be produced when a student is absent.
- Students are to sit for all examinations and tests unless certified medically unfit by a doctor.
- All students must report punctually for school by 7.20 a.m.
- All students are to report punctually for, and attend all lessons (Remedial, Enhanced curriculum and CCA sessions).